You are a patron’s patron, hats off to you! You’re investing in the future of local Ottawa art. You want all of the great stuff in a regular subscription, plus something extra special.
What you get from September 2017 to May 2018:
- Original handpainted cards by Brenda Dunn + two tickets to interactive letter writing event;
- Two tickets to augmented reality Allan Andre exhibition + one limited-edition framed print;
- One original painting by Sally Lee Sheeks + two tickets to the exhibition event;
- Two tickets to an exclusive performance of music/dance collaboration by Jill Zmud, Jesse Stewart, Carissa Klopoushak, and Keir Knight;
- Two tickets to an original theatre piece by the Cellar Door Project.
- A commission piece or private event from one of our season artists curated to your preferences. Contact us for more details.
Patron Subscribers help to build the CSArt Development Fund, investing in the the future of Ottawa arts.